Re: [MiNT] Compiling 1.17.0 issues

O.K., one question, is there a branch or version of 1.17.0 that does not need a developer to compile it?
So, background of my question is, I just want to update the freemint rpms because the were not updated since 1.15 and I made, together with Frank, a spec file to create them. I think it's very chaotic in the moment, freemint sources can in pieces only compiled with gcc 4.5.x but the rpms are not in the sparemint repo. I try to make the rpms since 3 or 4 weeks but have a lot of trouble to do so, because I had to search different places to find information on how to compile it. Once there was a central place, sparemint.org, but it seems things are splattered over the net.:-/

Regards

maanke

Business:    http://www.st-katharina-apotheke.de
Photography: http://photo.st-katharina-apotheke.de