Re: [MiNT] Keyclick fixes

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Both committed.

Many thanks.

Did they have DOS-endings?

No.

But when I attach patch files to emails with Thunderbird, they are transferred using the MIME content type "text/plain", which means normal text, without special line endings. So, depending of the nature of the software you use to save the patch files from the messages to your disk, DOS-line endings may appear. This is the case with my Thunderbird for Windows. But I guess this phenomenon does not happen on a pure UNIX-like environment.

--
Vincent Rivière