Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT Coldfire kernel

Am Freitag, den 29.04.2011, 08:10 +0200 schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

I already did that.
You can replace your sys/debug.c with the attached one.
Please do not commit that, this is a quick and dirty hack. This will
have to be cleanly reimplemented.

A bit late but today I tested it. It works well, also with tracing.
Altough the xaaes is crashin (Fault #70) after an m_xalloc(), maybe that is because I did not update the xaaes (the one which is loaded is compiled by joska and it starts up with joska-kernel.)

Your patch also shows how to access the mbar register, which is a good starting point for people who want to develop coldfire drivers. :)

Greets,