Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

The broadband check was done with WinXp. I normally use my Milan60.

I just dug back into my emails and found those from Evan (CoolRunnings)
who gave me a lot of help and decoded some tcpdumps I created when sending
emails that stalled.

I also found this: