Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.18 desktop

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 16:19 +0200, Helmut Karlowski wrote:

> Actually I don't consider  this issue to be finished yet.

I like the way it's done in N.AES. You can either set the menu to be
hidden or visible in n_aes.cnf. If it's visible, everything acts like
we're used to (menu always visible, root window origo below menubar).

If it's hidden, the root window geometry is identical to the screen
geometry. The menu appears whenever the mouse cursor touches the upper
border of the screen. When you leave the menubar, it disappears again.

Jo Even