Re: [MiNT] Cross compiling freemint

M.A. Kehr wrote:
Yes, as I told in my initial announce, the Ubuntu 64-bit binaries will
be available when someone compiles them. Since the source packages are
all clean (except GCC), they are easy to recompile on any Debian-like
system. I can send you the detailed instructions, if you like.
Yes, I would like to do this.

Finally, thanks to Marc-Antón, the cross-tools for Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal 64-bit are now available in my repository, with the fixed stack tool. FreeMiNT now compiles fine on 64-bit systems.
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/ubuntu.php

Thanks to all of you.

--
Vincent Rivière