[MiNT] No more NOCFLAGS for the FreeMiNT CPU options

Hello.

As a side effect of the FreeMiNT for ColdFire patches, there are no more NOCFLAGS used to hack the CPU options for some sources.

As a result, all the kernels (68000, 68030, ColdFire, etc...) are now fully optimized for their target processor. A few C files were previously optimized only for 68000. I don't think we will see any speed difference, but anyway, things are now cleaner and theoretically a bit faster.

In order to avoid breaking the compilation, I needed to add ".arch 68030" at the top of a few assembler files in the arch subdir. This does not affect the execution speed in any way. However, I think it is a bit insane to include incompatible instructions in a binary targeting a specific CPU. This is not a big issue, because such instructions are usually only executed when running on a specific CPU. That could be cleaned up later using #ifdefs, if it appears to be a good thing.

--
Vincent Rivière