Re: [MiNT] XaAES 1.18 desktop

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> I configured N.AES with hidden menu, which gives the screenshot below.
> That's what I want in XaAES too, but activation is not the main problem.
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

in MyAES you can also set the same (short menu bar -
flying_menu=true), but without being hidden (flying_menu_fix=true). In
MyAES either of the short menu bar options (retractable or visible)
set the Y to 0

with a short menu bar visible, Teradesk icons were always under the
menu bar, which is why the new option was added.

if you dont use either short menu bar settings, the Y is 20/22 pixels

I think in MyAES you can set the timeouts too (I dont use retractable
so I cant remember, cant check atm)

Does N.AES have timeout settings for the top edge when hidden?

Cheers

Paul