Re: [MiNT] toshyp update (toshyp search)

Am 17.06.2011, 23:20 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

If people like it, Gerhard can have the extra pages and set up the
search engine (it is simple) and I will redirect my url, otherwise it

Quite handy, but I have a problem:

I enter e.g. appl_init and get:

------------------------------------

AND Search	OR Search
Phrase Search	Show  results per page

Search: Only in "en'" All Languages
Categories

 Displaying results 1 - 3 of 3 matches (0 seconds)
1. [100.00%]  The documentation for TOS: Signals
void ) { long ssp; appl_init (); printf("My ProcID is %d.\n", Pgetpid ()); Psignal (SIGUSR1 , handler); if (setjmp(env)) Cconws ("Coming from longjmp.\r\n"); else Cconws ("Coming from
http://toshyp.isource.net.nz/en/005007.html - 24.2kb (search again)

2. [100.00%]  The documentation for TOS: GEM
in the global field by the appl_init call. The VDI , on the other hand, has actually no version number of its own, the more so as the behaviour of the individual VDI -functions is determined principally by the device drivers used which are,
http://toshyp.isource.net.nz/en/002002.html - 9.4kb (search again)

3. [100.00%]  The documentation for TOS: Index
of appl_getinfo_str appl_init appl_options appl_read appl_search appl_tplay appl_trecord appl_write appl_xbvset appl_xgetinfo appl_yield Apportionment of resources with threads APP_ACCESSORY APP_APPLICATION
http://toshyp.isource.net.nz/en/indexudo.html - 295.4kb (search again)

 Result page: 1