Re: [MiNT] mintv4e.prg not starting on FireBee

m0n0 wrote:
I'm not so sure, but I believe Vincent did not yet pushed all his coldfire
changes into the SVN. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

As I told recently, I have posted all the important ColdFire changes here, and Alan has committed them. I said that the daily mintv4e.prg is now reliable and should remain like this.

My custom debug.c has not been committed, as well as some other debug stuff and work in progress, but nothing important or critical. If the daily mintv4e.prg does not work, there is trouble somewhere. And since the current one works flawlessly for me, I guess there is something wrong on Heinz setup.

--
Vincent Rivière