Re: [MiNT] mintv4e.prg not starting on FireBee

Heinz Schmidt wrote:
    Also, one difference could be the FireTOS version. I use the latest beta
    from Didier.

That's currently my best guess. My FireBee runs Boot and TOS drivers dated
21st of June. So I think I should update to the latest version.

Mine is 13/07/2011 (TOS Drivers).

Oh, I forgot 2 very important things :

- Be sure there is no *.acc at the root of your boot drive. Accessories brings brings more complications.

- Jo Even reported there was trouble with some boot resolutions, when trying run xaloader.prg from mint.cnf. Most of the times I got trouble with that, so I always use GEM=ROM and run xaloader.prg from the desktop.

- As boot resolution (to be set with fireconf.cpx), I use 640x480 2 colors, so MiNT startup is very fast. Then the desktop switches to a decent resolution.

Good luck.

--
Vincent Rivière