[MiNT] New sample gentoo distribution

Thanks for the updated packages Alan, ticking along nicely
------------
Alan: Per subject; can you do a new "sample distro", with a couple of
extras included:
vim
ping
tracerout
(and anything else that may be missing/needed/useful etc - like the install doc)
------------

"daily use" issues (Remember I'm using ARAnyM here as my test machine here)

With Alans previous set of releases, the one where people where
asking for install docs, at the time I did not test it properly in a
"daily use" situation.

What I found later was that I could not use it properly with the
default settings supplied, and the editor would not run (the one
supplied is nano). I also tried vim with similar results.

The first problem was a lack of "-" (minus) key (yes shift-minus works).

The second problem was the default "term" type, which affect the editors

root@gentoo bin # nano
Error opening terminal: tw100.
root@gentoo bin # clear
'tw100': unknown terminal type.

I presume the "-" key issue is related to the term issue.

the console handler is TosWin2 that comes with MyAES. Changing term
settings in TosWin2 made no difference.

Is there something missing from the TosWin2 supplied with MyAES, or is
something not being set by default with (or missing in) the sample
Gentoo distro

This is an absolutely clean install, no changes, uses same mint.cnf as
AFROS (incl auto folder programs), with MyAES on top.

I added QED just so I could edit something.

Cheers

Paul