Re: [MiNT] Daily mintv4e.prg

this might be a good time to add a "clean/plain" mint.cnf for
coldfire, and possibly sh/bat scripts that automate the folder builds
(to boot a FireBee in this case), say in a "scripts" and "conf"
folders in the nightly builds

both of these will save a lot of time (and head aches for some users),
can be expanded (or added) for other (standard) systems, and will give
people a higher reference point when things go wrong.

I have no problem is helping with creating or supplying scripts for
plain aranym, arfos, easymint (for aranym). scripts that will let you
know what else you need (ie auto folder) and check if they are in the
proper structure/order. NOTE: as far as I know, a script to handle an
easymint setup for aranym would also work for a "clean" falcon (ie
auto folder boot), which may also be the case for the FireBee

It is good to see an almost complete CF build for FireBee users, big
thanks to the efforts of everyone involved

Cheers

Paul