Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

Hi,

On perjantai 12 elokuu 2011, m0n0 wrote:
>  Lars has send me an sniffer log which captures the problem.
>  It shows several TCP retransmissions and DUP ACK's.
>
>  The IO Graph shows that the first 2 seconds contains a burst of Data,
>  then the TCP connection is stuck within Flow Control... or however you
>  want to call it.
>
>  I think here we can see several problems ( just guessing ):
>
>  1. A low-level driver problem. Which results in lost packets. (maybe
>  because of speed of packet scheduling?) TCP should be able to handle it.
>  2. The FreeMiNT TCP module fails to handle the problems,  maybe it
>  fails because packet scheduling is to fast for a small tcp window?

How old the driver is?

As the network speeds have increased, I think there have been changes
in how rest of world handles TCP, at least the traffic congestion...

These could be interesting:
	http://lwn.net/Articles/128681/
	http://lwn.net/Articles/422477/

	- Eero