Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gradients,FreeMiNT 1.18

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> > How would you inform the AES that a gradient has changed, so it will
> > recalculate it?
>
> Hmm... Are the gradients precalculated, or made on the fly?

They are pre-calculated for each defined ob_type and width/height of it (when needed). So when
size changes it will probably be re-calculated.

Maybe something like obj_change would help here.

But I need more research, as not everything acts as I expect.

Do parent-objects' gradients overlay their children? (Yes?)

etc.

-Helmut