[MiNT] SLB broken ?

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Me too! But I wonder why they use LDG, not MiNT's slb. Would be a great
opportunity to fix slb ;)

Is SLB support broken ? I suspect the answer is yes.

Years ago, Frank asked me to change the assembler jump at the start of the MiNT header. Previous binutils versions clobbered d4, but starting with binutils-2.18-mint-20080209 d0 is clobbered instead.

Recently, I found some reference to that PRG header signature in FreeMiNT's kernel SLB support, and I'm pretty sure this does not work anymore.

I don't know how SLB is supposed to work, but I would provide a patch it someone tells me how to test that stuff.

--
Vincent Rivière