[MiNT] Netusbee+USB driver

Hello,

yesterday I tried to use my netusbee. I download the latest version (trunk-30082011.tar.bz2) of MiNT 1.18 bulid from
http://www.freemint.org/builds
On the beginig I update to newest version of MiNT and I think it was OK
I used on my falcon on 030 mode and adn MiNT with XAAES and Thing as desktop. I copied the USB folder to c/mint/1-18-cur/ folder and
launched loader.prg from USB folder. On the screen I have this information:

USB loader starting
Load kernel module
c\mint\1-18-cur\usb\usb.km (I have to change the usb030.km to usb.km)
pid 90 (loader): run_kkm (...) ok
pid 90 (loader): run_km run_0x6981E0
USB driver for MiNT
Experimental

and nextly

Ethernat USB controller drive 0.1

Netusbee USB controller drive 0.1

Scanning bus for Device
USB Mass storage

usb loader: Fclose()
usb loader: return

after this I have message from XaAES

pid 92 (hubd) New USB
device (2) USB-PS/2 Optical mouse. (I pressed OK)

pid 90 (LOADER) New USB device ISP116x Root Hub. (I pressed OK)

Nextly I plug my pendrive

On the screen I see this message

pid 92 (hubd) New USB device (3) USB Flash Memory (I pressed OK)

From thing desktop I use Mount Device, but there is no new drive on the desktop

Any sugestion or ideas ?

Best Regards
Piotr

Piotr Mietniowski

AGH University of Science and Technology
Department of Electronics
Al. Mickiewicza 30,
30-059 Krakow, Poland
Bldg C1, II Floor, Rm 212