Re: [MiNT] force screen redraw in GEM/XAAES

4 aug 2011 kl. 09.33 skrev Helmut Karlowski:
> I think you're wrong.
>
> 1. How do you know the size of the menubar? Width and height are not
> constant.

You calculate it based on the work area of the AES screen, and subtract that from the physical dimensions of the VDI screen.

> 2. The menubar-area might have changed during full-screen (top-app might have
> exited or whatever)

True, might happen... or? Will the menu bar change whilst the screen is locked using wind_update()?

In the end, I think both methods suck - but it's what we have.

-- PeP