Re: [MiNT] GEMPARBLK in toshyp

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Gerhard Stoll <gerhard_stoll@gmx.de> wrote:
>> > how come GEMPARBLK is not in the TosHyp?
>>
>> It's called AESPB and is described here:
>
> I think Paul mean this
> -------------------------------cut-------------------------------
> typedef struct
> {
>    int    contrl[15];
>    int    global[80];
>    int    intin[128];
>    int    intout[45];
>    int    ptsout[128];
>    void   *addrin[128];
>    void   *addrout[6];
>    int    ptsin[128];
> } GEMPARBLK;
> -------------------------------cut-------------------------------
>
> PureC GEM lib have this structure. The gemlib from MiNT not and that
> is the reason why the structure is it at the moment not in the
> tos.hyp.
>
> Gerhard

Yes, I also see that one in a IF TURBO_C block in XAES.H (smurf)
http://highwire.atari-users.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/smurf/src/XAES.H?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I have seen one other struct that extends this format in PORTAES.H (cat):
http://highwire.atari-users.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/cat/SOURCE/LIB/PORTAES.H?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=CAT

the struct Jo is referring to, is similar to the one in TOSDEFS.H (Compendium):
http://cd.textfiles.com/ataricompendium/BOOK/CODE/INCLUDE/TOSDEFS.H

I know the Compendium is no longer the rule of thumb, and maybe its
definition has clouded the issue from the start.. (it in not exactly
the same as AESPB either)

(urls: google: atari GEMPARBLK)

The closest I could find in GEMLIB from mint was _GEM_AES_P_ in gem_aesP.h:
http://highwire.atari-users.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb/lib/gemlib/gem_aesP.h?rev=1.9&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Paul