[MiNT] AW: Re: RPM problem

What's your definition of correct - using an recent RPM spec file or using one that used to work with sparemint? You should try the latter first.

No errors?  I had once an spec file where the package was created, but but deleted afterwards.... I had to change the order of the regions within the spec file.... (cleanup was after build - it must be before the build)

Greets,

-- Greets,