Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 13:18:08 +0200, Lars Schmidbauer <latzmaster@gmx.de> wrote:

1. You need a debug kernel. Unfortunately you have to compile it yourself,
or get someone to do it for you. I can compile one for you if you want.

This would be great, thank you!

See Alan's mail, there is a debug-kernel in the daily builds at freemint.org which I think will work on the CT60.

OK, i found my nullmodem cable. What do i need on Ubuntu-Linux-PC? Only bash?

You can do it from the shell, but it's much easier with a terminal program. You can find loads of these in the Software center. If you can wait a few hours I can check which one I use at home.

Yes, i expected that! Not sure if debug-output on serial port will perhaps do the same...

I don't think so.

Jo Even