Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language support

Hello,

Dne 14.9.2011 13:08, Lars Schmidbauer napsal(a):
Hello,

I'm happy to announce that XaAES is available in italian language soon, thanks to
Lodovico Z. !!

But there are still some strings missing for spanish, czech and few ones in hungarian ,too.
To avoid double translations, i attached two files (in xa_trans.zip):
- xa_es_cs.txt: Translations missing for spanish and czech
- xa_hu.txt:    Translations missing for hungarian

> It would be great if you (Bohdan, David and Joszef) could find some time to do it!

OK, I will try to do the Czech translation this week.

Thank you in advance,
Lars

Best Regards,

Bohdan