[MiNT] Hidden menu notification of app is running

WongCK wrote:

>  click removes the accidental menu drop down which is good.=0A=0AHowever, w=
> hen I run app with menu, there should be hint that the program is running.=
> =0AOk... I can see it in Taskbar but the familiar menu is not showing... be=
> cause I set it to hidden.=0AIt takes a few seconds to realise that it is in=
>  fact running and not waiting for it to start running.=0A=0ASo may be an en=
> hancement is to show the application menu for 5 seconds or so before hiding=
>  it.=0AJust as an indication that the application is indeed running/started=

True, it's a little confusing not knowing what's going on. If you use taskbar, you're
lucky, because you see the entry, and I'm sure you'd get used to look
there.

But showing the menu for a short time might also be confusing in case
it disappears in the very moment the user wants to use it.

When I'm not sure about it, I look at the taskmanager.

Once there is a solution, maybe it will be implemented ;)

-Helmut