[MiNT] XaAES does not start when widgets file not found

=?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois?= Lemaire wrote:

> I just noticed that if the widgets resource file indicated in xaaes.cnf doe=
> s=20
> not exist, XaAES enters in a loop, trying to load the missing resource agai=
> n=20

Again I cannot confirm this:

xaaes_sysfile: check if 'u:/c/mint/1-18-cur/xaaes/widgets/homwd.rsc' exists - return = -33
ERROR: Can't find widget resource file 'widgets/homwd.rsc'
Window widget module returned NULL
ERROR: k_init failed!
Cleaning up ready to exit....
wait for AES help thread to terminate....
Removing all remaining windows

Then it terminates cleanly.

Maybe what you see is a repeated restart by xaloader though this should not happen either.

> and again. I think in this situation it should load a default widgets resou=
> rce=20
> (possibly embedded).

But then you'd also want xaaes.rsc, etc. and so on.

-Helmut