Re: [MiNT] [MiNT]textures-config,was: A couple of issues with the file selector in trunk

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 21.09.2011, 21:15 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire
> <jflemaire@skynet.be>:
>
>> On Wednesday 21 Sep 2011 12:18:19 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
>>
>>> Set textures=0 to not load them.
>>> Set gradients=0 to not load them.
>>
>> Since I added the "textures = 0" variable in my config file it looks OK
>> now
>> (see attached boot log). However, according to comments in example.cnf,
>> the
>> "textures" value should be 0 by default. It doesn't seem to be the case.
>
> True, the description or the program is wrong.
>
> I would say give it the same behaviour as gradients, i.e. default(unset)=0,
> like it is written in the cnf, but it would change the way it was done in
> previous versions.
>
> So if no one objects, I'll do that.
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

as long as it does not fail (miserably) if textures or gradients (or
other config defined files) are not found, and adapted gradients +
textures setting should be the way to go

this way just the required files in xaaes folder only will still get
you a running system, without changing the config

Paul