Re: [MiNT] Patch: sys/cookie.h

Am Dienstag, den 13.09.2011, 00:33 +0200 schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:
Is there some actual code that uses these in the kernel ?

There's no point in adding #defines for COOKIE's that don't have any
code using them.

Yes, you are right, I added the socket cookie because I wanted to be complete, but I don't know if it will be used. (maybe freemint will remove the cookie). The DMA cookie will be used, of course ;) And I don't believe it is for mintlib's cookie.h.

At least the Coldfire FEC driver will use the DMA API Cookie, but maybe also other... At least I hope so.

Greets,