Re: [MiNT] on Mega ST

Was there any final conclusion on this topic?

What does work, and what not? What about ext2? Mintnet (test with loopback, to be sure there is no driver problem)?

I have my Mega-ST running again, it has 15 MB Ram, should be enough for MiNT, it would be fine if it runs an modern version and people already can tell about pitfalls... Then I can provider further test results, like test with Hydra or NetUSBee... No, I'm not saying I spend hours on this, just setting up a small system ;)

Greets,