Re: [MiNT] proposed change in signal handling

Am 15.10.2011, 15:24 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

15 okt 2011 kl. 15:17 skrev Vincent Rivière:

Peter Persson wrote:
- add flag SA_SIGACTION

Also, the lack of SA_RESTART makes trouble in some software (ex: modern bash).

I have to be honest about this: I know very little about this stuff but have discovered that I need certain functionality and it seems feasible for me to implement it. I read about SA_RESTART, but I'm still not sure what it does.

Naturally I'll dig more and see if I can understand it, and if it's easy to do maybe I could do that too. The context stuff is trivial, at least.

I assume there are not many who are very familiar with this stuff. So maybe you dig into it yourself and when you're done post a patch or two :)

--
Helmut Karlowski