Re: [MiNT] hairlines

Hi,

On perjantai 04 marraskuu 2011, Peter Persson wrote:
> 4 nov 2011 kl. 10:07 skrev Jo Even Skarstein:
> > On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:23:37 +0100, J. F. Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>
wrote:
> >> Could this be VDI-related then? If yes, the list of issues with the
> >> Radeon VDI keeps getting longer...
> >
> > I noticed that Windom use polymarkers in it's userdefs. fVDI doesn't
> > (or atleast didn't a while ago) implement these at all. FireTOS use
> > fVDI. Maybe there is a connection.
>
> I'm fairly sure fVDI doesn't handle rounded rectangles properly either.
> If that's used in the tab-primitive it's bound to look poop.

Btw. Does fVDI use any code from EmuTOS VDI implementation?

I've tested EmuTOS VDI handling recently a bit and found quite a few
bugs[1] + couple which are already fixed and will be included to the next
EmuTOS release.

	- Eero

[1]
http://emutos.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/emutos/emutos/doc/bugs.txt?view=markup&pathrev=HEAD