Re: [MiNT] VDI tests (was: hairlines)

Hi,

On keskiviikko 09 marraskuu 2011, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > Does somebody know a VDI test-suite that would cover most of the VDI
> > functionality (all functions with all their modes etc)?
>
> Maybe some benchmark,

Problem with those is that they test mainly just different VDI functions,
but not that many different options for each of them.  And they don't stop
after drawing something so that one could see & compare the results, but
immediately continue to next function...

> or the test-app provided with NVDI.

Is that freely distributable / where I could get it?

	- Eero