Re: [MiNT] MiNT 1.18, Taskab and Kobold problem

W dniu 03.11.2011 00:00, Piotrek pisze:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 23:39:13 +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 22:59 +0100, Piotrek wrote:
> Is memory protection enabled? If not, can you enable it and try
> again?

sorry for the trivial question where can I set memory protection enable

In the MiNT bootmenu.

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/User_manual#The_Boot_Menu

Thank you very much, but when set memory protection enable I have other
problem to run MiNT on my hades.
Couldn't initialize memory protection.Please run MINTNP.PRG instead
Fatal Error. You must reboot the system.
I try with MINTNP.PRG but still in acc Mintsetter I see the memory
protection is off

It should be off.

Let me give you some advice:

DO NOT USE KOBOLD!