Re: [MiNT] Fugly gradient (Was: Re: hairlines)

OL wrote:

> Possible, running MyAES above an other AES is only for test it is not

I run MyAES in single-task-mode, which improves it a little, but it's still only for testing.

> compatible as classical mode. But I notice Taskbar can crash running at
> start (perhaps something ling to VA protocol?) You can try running it
> from desktop after start.

I remember when programming the bubble-help in XaAES that taskbar often crashes at
exit, especially when it showed a bubble-help short before exit. I guess
it's a protocol-clash.

-Helmut