[MiNT] GEMClip 1.0, a clipboard manager

Hello,

I'm releasing the first version of GEMClip, a clipboard manager for FreeMiNT
and MagiC. Details are available at the following address, as well as the
download and screenshot pages: http://www.gemdict.org/gemclip

However, the main reason for this message is that I would like to compile a
version for the ColdFIre. The program only uses the mintlib and gemlib. I have
GCC 4.5.2 on the Falcon.

Now, if someone already has the correct building environment, and is willing
to compile it for me, the sources are available at the above address.

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire