Re: [MiNT] Fileselector 1.18.0 Sep 3rd

Hello,

I don't understand the behaviour of the cflib I chose for MPTi.

If I am using: "select_file( path, name, null, cString, fsel_cb );"
everything is running fine except the fact that there is no *.MP3 or
*.mp3 default filemask in the fileselektor (which I would like to have).

When I am using "select_file( path, name, "*.MP3", cString, fsel_cb );"
instead the bug that was already described (quote follows) appears:

>> The mask is coning from MPTi  http://atari.sk/news/FrameNews0401.htm
> It's a bug in mpti: Everytime you cancel the fileselector and open it
> again another *MP3 is appended.

Any ideas? I already looked into the sources of qed which is using cflib
as well but couldn't find any hint.

Regards,

Frank

P.S.: If this is the wrong mailinglist could you recommend a better one
(newsgroup, forum, etc.)?