Re: [MiNT] Porting PureC code to Gcc

W dniu 15.12.2011 10:12, Miro Kropáček pisze:
    I'd like to port some code from PureC to Gcc.

    I know what to do about C files, but I have also some S files where
    I do not know what to do.

    Any advice?

It depends what do you want to "do". You can rewrite the preprocessor
directives (section text -> .text, local labels, etc -- fair amount of
them is already supported by gnu as) or you can use vasm  (compatible
with devpac/pure asm) -- it produces a.out output, compatible with gnu
linker.

I went with vasm, and it looks like good idea.

Btw. as ASM code follows PureC call convention, I must ask GCC to use the same. How?

AdamK