Re: [MiNT] XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

Jean-François Lemaire wrote:
could read
the system OSHEADER struct to obtain the language:
http://toshyp.atari.org/en/010009.html#OSHEADER

Do you know if os_conf is changed according to the NV-RAM?

I have no idea. I had these informations from Vincent so with any luck he'll
be able to answer.

The OSHEADER struct is in the ROM, so it can't change.
In the case of a a multilanguage TOS (ex: TOS 4.04, EmuTOS 512k...) the language in os_conf is set to 127. Then the actual language is set in the NVRAM.

--
Vincent Rivière