Re: [MiNT] GEMClip 1.0, a clipboard manager

On 16 January 2012 00:01, m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net> wrote:

> Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2012, 23:07 +0100 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire
> <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

>> It's on my TODO already. The long-term plan is to support any type of
>> data,
>> therefore images also. However, don't ask me when this will be
>> implemented :-)

> well, I was talking about Graphics program which can handle the clipboard.
> You just need
> to set the image clip to the current clip, and then you switch back to the
> image program
> and paste it...

You haven't seen the size of my TODO... More seriously, if images are
in the clipboard, I would want to have some visual clue as to which
one I'm selecting. Which means image previews, which means some more
work. Selecting image clips by their name would be somewhat lame and
too easy (from a programming point of view).

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire