Re: [MiNT] XaAES language detection via appl_getinfo()

Am 28.01.2012, 22:04 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

From your description it looks like the bug is there on the TT. TOS 3
and TOS 4 are the only versions that knows about NVRAM.

On my STE the _AKP-cookie says Swedish desktop and Swedish keyboard, as
documented by Atari in 1989 or so. I can't see that TOS.HYP says
otherwise.

I just booted without MiNT and there is no AKP-cookie on the TT.

> IMO the correct fix is for MiNT to update the _AKP cookie according to
> NV-RAM settings on TT's.

Someone has a routine to read the NV-RAM?

http://toshyp.atari.org/en/004009.html#NVMaccess
http://toshyp.atari.org/en/004009.html#Assignment_20of_20the_20real-time_20clock_27s_20NVM

Looks easy ;-)

--