Re: [MiNT] bash ^C bug

On 31/01/12 20:52, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Vincent Rivière wrote:
I don't remember precisely, I will look at my notes (if any).

Here are my notes about that bug, written when I investigated that in august 2010. Please do not blindly consider this is true or accurate.

Flags for sigaction():
http://www.gnu.org/savannah-checkouts/gnu/libc/manual/html_node/Flags-for-Sigaction.html

The MiNTLib acts as if SA_RESTART was always used.
By default, it should do the opposite.
And implement the SA_RESTART flag which currently does not exist.

As a contrary, the coreutils correctly works because they do use SA_RESTART.

After a quick investigation, this bug is in lib/readline, and not within bash itself. I've got a fix, but I need to clean it up.

Alan.