[MiNT] Fwd: Re: Problem with background

W dniu 2012-02-28 09:53, Jean-François Lemaire pisze:
 On Tuesday 28 February 2012 09:37:24 Piotr Mietniowski wrote:

 I have some problem to correctly display a backgroung under Thing. My
 system is Falcon with ct63, CTPCI and Radeon. I used freemint 1.18 xaaes
 and Thing as desktop, The problem is with correctly display a
 background, only some picture in Thing images directory is OK for
 example back4.img, atari.img, intel.img.
 This problem is unfortunately well known and has already been discussed on
 this list (or at least a related issue). It seems to be specific to the CTPCI
 and quite probably related to the VDI (not NVDI per se, rather the Radeon
 driver part). I mentioned this issue some time ago to Didier Méquignon, the
 author of the driver.

 Thank you for information, I understand, that  it is the same problem to good
display icons when I launch for example Phenix database

 Do you know what is the problem
 Yes, buggy VDI driver :-) I don't think the AES can do anything about this
 (unless someone tells us this works under TOS or MagiC?).

I did think, but I have magic with Jinnee as desktop, today I change
configuration and try it with thing.

Best regards
Piotr

 Cheers,
 JFL

Piotr Mietniowski

AGH University of Science and Technology
Department of Electronics
Al. Mickiewicza 30,
30-059 Krakow, Poland
Bldg C1, II Floor, Rm 212