Re: [MiNT] Problem with background

Do you know what is the problem

Yes, buggy VDI driver :-) I don't think the AES can do anything about this
(unless someone tells us this works under TOS or MagiC?).

Today I have tested thing as desktop under the sameconfiguration like previously but under Magic system or clean TOS and the same problem like under xaaes.

If I use Jinnee as desktop under MAGIC it will be OK. This desktop work fine under xaaes too. It seems that there is problem with THING.

Are you in the same way it behaves jinnee ?

Best Regards
Piotrek

Cheers,
JFL

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl