Re: [MiNT] Shutting down XaAES cleanly

Am 25.02.2012, 15:42 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Control+Alt+J cleanly restarts XaAES, no crash.

What about Alan's builds - is there a difference?

Control+Alt+J always works fine for me on the FireBee, whatever version I use.

Note that always use GEM=ROM and run xaloader.prg from the desktop, that may help.

In this case XaAES uses the physical workstation provided by the desktop, and this stays open, so it's no big surprise this works.

But you would not be able to let XaAES perform a resolution-change this way.

Now you could also try Control+Alt+Q.

That works fine, too.
I go back to the FireTOS desktop.
The only bad thing is a blinking text mode cursor over the graphical desktop.

That happens on aranym also, must be fixed.

--
Helmut Karlowski