[MiNT] rsync doesn't exit

Hi,

I'm having a small problem with rsync under MiNT. I'm not very familiar with this tool, so this could be a user error. I have tried to use rsync to back up my Firebee's internal CF-card to a SD-card. It appears to work fine, but rsync doesn't exit when it's finished. Both processes seems to be stuck in select(), and I have to kill them manually. The backup seems to be finished correctly, the number of files and folders are identical so are the size. I will compare the two directories to confirm that they are indeed identical.

I run rsync with the following parameters: "-a /c /a/backup". /a is a FAT32 filesystem, but I have also tried to backup to an ext2 filesystem with the same result. I have tried with both the old rsync in SpareMiNT and 3.0.7 from Alan's Gentoo-project.

Jo Even