[MiNT] libpng-1.5.9 RPM

Hello,

I've build the libpng-1.5.9 RPM.

The tests take to long to be included within the SRPM. That's why I do not run them.

This package is another example for multiarch RPM.
It doesn't use the "copy arch specific lib to temporary location" approach, instead the make install is moved into the build section - so you don't have to care about relative paths and fiddle out which files to copy etc. It's a bit redundant, but in my opinion more clean.

For some reason the cross-tools RPM installation described here:

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php?title=Setting_up_an_FreeMiNT_Cross-Compiler_Environment

fails with that package because of the symlinks. CPIO complaints about unknown file type.
At least on my debian setup.

I hope that this package can be added without removing libpng-1.2, altough it conflicts, it can coexist. ( however, default linking will happen with libpng-1.5 ).

And now about sparemint "incoming" - it is still full of packages :(((

I would do the job, but I thought this problem was ruled out.

I want this to work, I want updated packages.
Please, gimme access rights to move the files. Otherwise I'm forced to create my own distribution -
"coldmint" or maybe "coolmint".

For download, you can also check out: http://www.monochrom.net

Greets,