[MiNT] MiNT 1.18 and problem to start the system

Hi,

Yesterday I installed the latest build on mycomputer MiNT 1.18. And here the trouble began, I stumbled on it already a few weeks ago, when I tried to install a PCI sound card.
My computer is a Hades 060th

Now I Will describe it. For graphics cards on which I installed without any trouble MiNT 1.18
end of last year. I bought router and configured a network  card and
I had access to the Internet

For your information to slot #1 put a graphics card, into the slot #2 I put the network card and everything was OK
From 2-3 weeks of trying to also install the sound card. This is the
Sound Blaster 4750, the card is working properly. I thought that install the newer 1.18 and I will try to install the sound card.

But my attempts failed, but write about it in a separate thread.

What surprised me was when it turned out to MiNT 1.18 does not want at all launched and on examination
LNX partition file system at some point it stops and nothing can be done.

Yesterday I tried again, that is when I took out there and left only the graphics card is a system star, both with or without MMU_setup, but adding a network card makes the system
behaves as I described above.

Do you have any suggestions of what this may be related?

Regards
Peter

Piotr Mietniowski

AGH University of Science and Technology
Department of Electronics
Al. Mickiewicza 30,
30-059 Krakow, Poland
Bldg C1, II Floor, Rm 212