Re: [MiNT] MiNT 1.17 - problem

Am 16.03.2012, 01:47 Uhr, schrieb Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

Dear ALL,

Sorry, but again need help. I tried to install 1.17-0 from 1 January 2011 but during the start xaaes I have this information on the screeen
pid 83 (AESSYS) fcntl (TIOCGETP)=>0
pid 83 (AESSYS) sg.sg_flags 0x10
pid 83 (AESSYS) fcntl (TIOCSETN)=>0

That are not error-messages.

TOday I still test 1.18 and on slot #1 is graphic card is OK, and added slot #2 soundcard and still computer start. It is very strange when added on slot#3 network the computer stop during check filesystem on MiNT partition

What if you disable fsck? Disable everything and enable it step by step to see what fails.

--
Helmut Karlowski