Re: [MiNT] Disk space

Am 30.03.2012, 19:47 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

Today I found something odd when using MyMail.

I tried to delete some emails from the sent Logg and it
reported "Out of disk space".

I've reported it to Erik Hall but just in case it is a mint
issue I thought I would mention it here also.

The logg.txt is quite large 35MB but there is 1.5GB free
on the ext2 partition.

Maybe MyMail uses some other Partition for temporary data?

MyMail hasn't been updated for a while and I am using a trunk
daily build.

FreeMiNT version 1.18 (nobody@server.(none)) (gcc version 4.5.2
(Gentoo 4.5.2 p1.0, pie-0.4.5)) #1 Fri Mar 23 01:03:46 GMT 2012

Maybe you could find the cause with a debug-kernel.

--
Helmut Karlowski