Re: [MiNT] PolarSSL

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012, Mark Duckworth wrote:

# Mine works to the extent that I can get a shell in the atari but scp and other things fail in various odd ways.  It's always been that way for me.

	Oh? I've got a build of scp that runs fine on the Atari to bring
file sback to it; I can post if you like. Might be from gentoo or
freemint, but works :)

	If you can post your working sshd binary, I'll gladly try it and
see :)

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.