Re: [MiNT] [Emutos-devel] Moving from CVS to Git or Mercurial?

Hi,

I changed the list from emutos to mint as I think this is
more appropriate there (and both you and Vincent are there
too).

On lauantai 19 toukokuu 2012, Paul Wratt wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Bernd Mueller <ragnar76@googlemail.com>
> > Am 10.05.2012 21:59, schrieb Eero Tamminen:
> >> Has anybody considered switching EmuTOS from CVS
> >> to a distributed distributed version control like
> >> Git or Mercurial?
> >
> > my biggest contra is, there is no native client for atari ( or i never
> > heard of ). Second one is, i broke my ass while using github but thats
> > my personal opinion.
> >
> > bye
> > Bernd
>
> yes there is a native git build, somewhere. I cant remember exactly
> where, try Alans GentooMiNT maybe..
> http://gentoo.atariforge.net/

Nope, no git there.

> he definitely has svn (subversion)

Sparemint site has git, the GNU interactive tools package,
but not Git, the distributed versioning system...

Does anybody else know, or has tried building git or mercurial?

	- Eero