[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[MiNT] shel_find: search-strategy
there was a bug in shel_find, which is now fixed hopefully.
To clarify how it works, I've tried to describe the search-strategy:
1. filename has an absolute path -> goto 6.
2. split path from filename -> filepath, filename
3. if usehome is true do wildcard-search for $HOME\[filepath\]filename
4. do wildcard-search for client-home\[filepath\]filename
client-home is the directory where the client was started from
5. if filename does not contain a path-component do a wildcard-search for
filename in $PATH
6. look for filename without any processing
wildcard-search: case-insensitive, wildcards ? and * possible (DOS-like